Individual Gym Memberships
- Initiation Fee is waived with a commitment of 3 months or more, or with the purchase of 5 or more personal training sessions.
Monthly Club Fees
- Debit or credit card must be on file for all memberships except for one year memberships.
- Tax is included on all memberships and personal training
- $65 per month
- $175 for 3 months (no initiation fee required)
- $345 for 6 months (no initiation fee required)
- $670 for 12 months (no initiation fee required)
Additional Family Members
- $40.00 per month add-on fee
Guest PassesOne day drop-in guest passes are available at $25 per visit.
Freezing your account is a great feature for members if you are traveling, busy with the holidays or just need a break. You may choose two months out of the year to place your account on hold.
In order to serve you better, we require a 12-hour cancellation notice on all appointments scheduled.
Students, Military, Police, EMS, FWISD & Corporate discounts are available. Discounted membership rate is $45.00/month.
Custom corporate programs are also available.
Minimum age is 18 years old without a trainer. Ages 6 and up allowed with a trainer.
Prices subject to change. Effective 2/19/2023.
"This is by far the best Gym I have trained at! My first experience was warm, welcoming, and dynamic and has been a pleasing experience ever since. I train here 6 times a week. It truly is the best facility in Fort Worth in my honest opinion. This location is for you if you're looking for amazing staff, members, equipment, and a unique training facility itself." - Faris
"Not overly crowded, nice equipment, and most of all, people who feel like home. As soon as we walked into Inursha, we knew right away that it was the gym for us. We were there for only 15 minutes and had already bought a membership; there was no need to think on the decision. Inursha is a family owned gym, that has been in business for 20 years and I can tell you right now, you know right away, because Inursha feels like family. They have spectacular personal trainers, and great prices for memberships. There is nothing bad I can say about this gym. And… fun fact, they are military friendly!! This will be our forever gym!" - Nessa