Reiki Energy Healing
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of energy healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and always creates a beneficial effect. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery. We offer wonderful sessions from 2 Reiki Masters working on you at same time. Our energy works together wonderfully as we consider each person and circumstance, as they receive the healing of exactly what is currently needed.
Reiki provides many of the same benefits as traditional massage therapy, such as reducing stress, stimulating the immune system, increasing energy, and relieving the pain and symptoms of health conditions. Practitioners have reported success in helping patients with acute and chronic illnesses, from asthma and arthritis to trauma and recovery from surgery. Reiki is a gentle and safe technique, and has been used successfully in some hospitals. It has been found to be very calming and reassuring for those suffering from severe or fatal conditions. Reiki has been used by doctors, nurses, psychologists and other health professionals to bring touch and deeper caring into their healing practices.
A Reiki sessions can take various forms, but most commonly resemble typical bodywork appointments, where the receiver is clothed with no shoes on lying on his or her back on a massage table. A session generally lasts from thirty minutes to an hour. Reiki is a simple procedure, consisting of calm and concentrated touching, with the practitioner focusing on healing and giving energy to specific areas on the receiver's body. Practitioners place their hands over positions on the body where the organs and endocrine glands reside, and the areas that correspond to the chakra centers. Practitioners also use mental visualization to send healing energy to areas of the receiver's body that need it. In special cases or with injuries, a no-touch technique is used, where the practitioner's hands are sometimes held just above the body without touching it. Advanced practitioners rely on intuition and experience to determine which areas of a body need the most energy healing. The practitioner's hands are held above or flat against the receiver's body. There can be over 20 positions on both sides of the body where the hands are placed. The positions begin at the crown of the head and move towards the feet. The practitioner's hands are held in each position for 1 to 5 minutes, to allow the transfer of energy and the healing process to take place. In each position, the hands are usually stationary, unlike typical massage where the hands move, and both the giver and receiver attempt to maintain an attitude of awareness, openness, and caring. Reiki practitioners recommend that those receiving reiki for the first time go through a series of three to four initial treatments over the course of a month, to allow for cleansing and the initial re-adjustment of energy. Reiki sessions can cost from $44-144 per session. Insurance coverage is rare.
Meet Melody & Mercy
Melody Wall and Mercy Calderon have worked together since their first Holy Fire Reiki class. They took their masters class together and hit the ground running. They did their first local holistic fair the following week and never looked back. They are now regulars at local holistic fairs such as Tarrant County Holistic Fair at Billy Bob’s, Elysian Fair, North Tarrant Holistic Fair, & Metroplex Holistic Fair. Their positive attitude and easy manor combined with their natural ability and spiritual ancestry makes Heart Song Energy Healing perfect for first timers and the enlighted alike.
- Melody is a member of the Otoe-Missiouria Tribe of Native Americans. Being an empath raised on the reservation has given Melody deep respect for nature. A clear understanding of spirituality and the relationship between man and the universe. Being an empathic natural born healer Melody healed many in her life before accepting her life’s purpose to gaining understanding, knowledge to become a Reiki Master.
- Mercy is Descendent of the Raramuri Tribe Indigenous to northern Central America. She is an intuitive healer with a great understanding of the spiritual side of healing. Being an empath Mercy’s drive for knowledge moved her into the study of healing. She was a self-taught healing until she found her calling in reiki and once set on the path she quickly become a master. Mercy is a power house of energy and knowledge.
- Hands-On Reiki - Hands-on Reiki is a healing technique based on the principle of free and uninterrupted energy flow and helps activate the natural healing processes in each patient's body as well as to restore their physical and emotional well-being. As a certified Reiki Practitioner, I help patients reduce their stress and anxiety, among other ailments.
- Reiki Distance Healing - Holistic medicine is a broad range of medical practices that are based on many years of tradition. With my Reiki Distance Healing treatment, your body and mind will feel free and clear of all worries and stressors that life places upon us. I’m trained in a variety of holistic techniques that will surely help to heal you both mentally and physically.
- Intuitive Healing - Intuitive Counseling is a healing technique based on the principle of free and uninterrupted energy flow and helps activate the natural healing processes in each patient's body as well as to restore their physical and emotional well-being. As a certified Holistic Medicine Practitioner, I help patients reduce their stress and anxiety, among other ailments.
- Healing Touch Therapy - With my Healing Touch Therapy therapy, patients claim to feel relaxed and renewed after each session. I’m trained in a variety of techniques, so I tailor your session to work on your specific goals and needs. I love showing my patients how just a few treatments can make an enormous difference to their health.
- Chakra - 15 mins - $44 / Gym Members $40
- Wellness - 30 mins - $77 / Gym Members $70
- Healing - 45 mins - $111 / Gym Members $100
- Good Vibes Pack - Gets you 4 "Chakra" sessions (15 mins) and 1 visitor "Chakra" session (15 mins). 3 month membership - $144/extra sessions @ $40 each
- Heart Song Pack - Gets you 4 "Wellness" sessions (30 mins) and 1 visitor "Chakra" session (15 mins). 3 month membership - $244/extra sessions @ $70 each
- Enlightenment Pack - Gets you 4 "Healing" sessions (45 mins) and 2 visitor "Chakra" sessions (15 mins). 3 month membership - $355/extra sessions @ $100 each
- Om Membership - One session per week @ $222 monthly with a 6 month or 12 month agreement
- Referrals: Refer a friend and get $10 off your next office visit.
- New Customer: All first time office customers get $10 off first office visit (one offer per visit).
- Review Us: Write a review and get $5 off next session.