Movement, nutrition and regeneration are the 3 pillars that Wade believes all of his clients should fulfill. After losing over 90 lbs by creating his own fitness and diet plan, he has become passionate about instilling confidence in others to help them reach their fitness goals. His overall goal is to help create healthy habits that are sustainable throughout your life.
He has worked with a wide array of individuals from general population, teenagers, college athletes, former NFL players, and even professional ballerinas! If you’re looking to work hard, build a better you but also have some fun along the way, then you came to the right place!
- Weight Loss
- Strength and Conditioning
- Couples Training
- Functional Movement
- Pre and Post-Natal training
- Sports specific training
- Sports rehabilitation training
- Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Equinox Fitness Training Institute
- Kettlebell Athletics Coach
- Onnit Certification: Battle rope Specialist
- Anatomy Trains
- Animal Flow
Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Management at Texas Woman’s University