What is TRX?
TRX stands for Total Resistance eXercise. You will work muscles you never knew you had in this workout. TRX utilizes suspension training to build truly functional strength while improving flexibility, balance and core strength, all at once. At any given time during TRX training, either the hands or feet are supported by a single anchor point while the opposite end of the body is in contact with the ground.
Using the TRX, the desired percentage of body weight is loaded onto the targeted body zone, making it ideal for all fitness levels. When performing exercises on the TRX you will be using all core all the time which translates into faster results!
TRX Strength Training
TRX Flexibility & Stretching
Core Evolution is a total body workout with the prime emphasis on core strengthening in addition to balance and flexibility with the TRX. Classes will be conducted in a circuit style, fused with cardio to build endurance and maximize calories burned.
Class is 45 minutes, with the last 10 minutes devoted to deep stretching using TRX. Bring a water bottle and come try out this truly different fitness experience!
Gym membership is NOT required.
If you are not actively working out or have never used TRX straps it is strongly recommended to schedule a free appointment, to go over basic movements and understand how to use the TRX properly
What are the benefits of TRX?
- TRX builds strength, balance, coordination, flexibility, core stability, and muscular strength/endurance
- There are hundreds of functional exercises that can easily adjust to all fitness levels
- TRX exercises allows for hundreds of functional exercises and completely customizable training programs that advance with your abilities
- TRX gives variety in your training routines
- TRX is designed for all people, all ages, all fitness levels
- TRX suspension training is a fun, fast and effective total body workout
- TRX suspension training targets your core
- TRX burn calories and fat while building lean muscle mass, improving body composition
- TRX helps you gain joint stability and flexibility
- TRX helps increase energy levels
When are the classes?
Saturdays at 11:00 a.m.
What is the Cost?
$15 for single classes
$50 for 5 classes
Space is limited!
Not sure which class is for you, need to reserve your space, or just need more information contact your instructor, Crystal Apodaca